NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT.
This Copyright Policy is intended to help copyright owners who wish to report alleged infringement of their works on the Website, and also to guide users of the Website in restoring access to works that are disabled or removed from the Website due to a mistake.
For Owners of Copyrighted Works.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright law, please contact Pump Your Sound to report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Website. Your notification must include substantially the following (please consult your individual legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”) to confirm these requirements):
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
1. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
2. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Pump Your Sound to locate the material. Providing URLs to the applicable page(s) on the Website is the best way to help Pump Your Sound locate material quickly;
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Pump Your Sound to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
4. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
Please also note that the information provided in your notification may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing material.
For Users Who Wish To Restore Disabled or Removed Materials.
If you elect to send Pump Your Sound a counter notification, please contact Pump Your Sound and submit the following in writing:
1. A physical or electronic signature;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled. Providing URLs to the applicable page(s) on the Website is the best way to help Pump Your Sound locate where the material was quickly;
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
4. Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the Czech Republic and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under Section 512(c)(1)(C) of the DMCA or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a counter notification, Pump Your Sound will forward it to the party who submitted the original copyright infringement claim. The complainant will then have ten (10) days to notify Pump Your Sound that he or she has filed legal action relating to the allegedly infringing material. If Pump Your Sound does not receive any such notification within ten (10) days, Pump Your Sound may restore the material to the Website.
Pump Your Sound’s Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows: email@example.com